Exponentially increase your store’s organic performance with UX & CRO-focused SEO consultancy
What is Ecommerce SEO?
Successful eCommerce SEO sits at the intersection of multiple marketing disciplines:
- Brilliant user experiences
- Quality technical builds
- Ingenious CRO
- Targeted content
When it’s done right, an eCommerce SEO strategy makes it easier for your ideal customers to discover your store to increase organic transactions and revenue.
As an eCommerce SEO consultant, I work with your team to unite these separate marketing disciplines with a unique approach to each area of your site. Tailoring our strategy will ensure your pages appear for searches at their respective point in the customer’s journey. That might involve technical changes, user experience, link building, keyword research, CRO, or content optimisation.
Increase your search engine rankings and grow your brand awareness and revenue by contacting me today.
Why is Ecommerce SEO important?
There are many ways to grow your business, but your website is one of the few channels you own and control in its entirety. Strategic online store SEO will help you to consistently rank highly in the search engine results against industry competitors.
Audience and keyword research help you to build product-based pages that match user intent and reflect your products featured in the SERPs. Algorithm updates like the E-E-A-T, Page Experience, and in 2022, the Helpful Content Update emphasise creating user-friendly websites that improve buyer trust and confidence.
Investing in Ecommerce SEO means you’re already ahead of all of these factors. And with time and investment, you’ll be amazed at how your visibility flourishes while protecting your market share from new competitors.
Benefits of Ecommerce SEO
- Brand awareness and loyalty – In Ecommerce SEO, we focus on creating valuable and helpful content. Compared to cold adverts, content builds your brand and turns customers into advocates over time.
- Better CRO & UX – Search engines are increasingly prioritising customer experience, therefore when you invest in Ecommerce SEO, you are also investing in your UX and CRO.
- Sustainable visibility and traffic – SEO is as much about protecting your visibility as it is growing it. With a strong SEO foundation, your store will ride out any bumps in the algorithm while competitors unfortunately sink.
- Cost-effective customer acquisition – One of SEO’s greatest strengths is its exponential return. Unlike ads which cost more and more over time, we can capture and defend your most competitive rankings while adding yet more keywords.
Ecommerce CMS Expertise
Why choose me?
In years of successful SEO, I’ve seen how websites, small and large differ from their tech stack to their customer journey to their market. Every business and website is unique, so I never take a “one size fits all” approach to ecommerce SEO.
I take a personalised approach to each website, understanding its technical DNA and your audience to create a strategy no competitor can replicate.
> Travel & Tourism
> Real Estate
> Health & Wellness
“Not only did Luce provide us with fantastic SEO knowledge and expertise, but it was also such an enjoyable experience working with her as she is so approachable, and her passion for the work shines through, making it all the more motivating.”
– Common Ground Collective
“Luce created an audit of my SEO. It was extremely thorough, identified areas for improvement as well as major things for me to improve my website and positioning within the market. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Luce if you are looking for that all important data gathering and crunching.”
– Michelle P, Director
“Luce gave me an excellent experience on looking into a greenfield project from an SEO perspective. Her knowledge on all things to do with SEO & User Experience is outstanding! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a true expert in the field to hire Luce.”
– Sam, Business Owner